1. Source of carbohydrate: all food sources of carbohydrate.
2. Animal protein source: anchovy, sardines, dried shrimp, fresh anchovy, mackerel, and eggs.
3. Plant protein sources: nuts, soya beans, tofu, tempeh, oncom, etc.
4. Fat: oil in limited quantities.
5. Vegetables: green vegetables such as spinach, kale, water spinach, mustard greens, long beans, pakcoy (Brassica rapa).
6. Fruit: all kinds of fruit especially those containing vitamin C and vitamin D.
7. Milk and dairy products that have been processed such as cheese, yogurt, butter, and margarine.
8. Spices: all kinds of spices
9. Cereals like oatmeal