This plant has a fibrous root, a short stem. The leaves are dark green, the leaf shape is irregular and curvy and has a long leaf stalk.
Celery contains provitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin C. It also contains essential oils, calcium minerals, and magnesium.
There are many benefits of celery, namely
– Slows down the aging process
– Reduces blood cholesterol levels
– Maintain flexibility and muscle activity
– Neutralize the body’s acid
– Cleanses blood flow
– Protect the brain and nervous system
– Maintain body weight to stay normal
– Lower blood pressure
– Treat allergies in the body
– As anticancer