Goji Berry – The Super Fruit
Goji berries, or Super Fruit, are fruits that are rich in nutrients, originating from Tibet, the highlands of the Himalayan Mountains. Goji Berry is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants. Goji berries contain more iron than spinach, Beta Carotene is more than carrots, and the level of Protein content is more than wheat.
The existing nutrition in Goji Berry consists of several Vitamins and Minerals. Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, E, Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
Goji Berry is one of the fruits that contain high antioxidants, can improve eye health.
Goji Berry is believed to cure various diseases. In addition, by consuming Goji Berry, they believe that this fruit can be used as a recipe for prolonging life.
With so many nutrients, it’s no wonder Goji Berry has many benefits.
Many benefits can be obtained when consuming Goji Berry, among others are as follows:
1. Increase energy and strength, especially against disease.
2. Make you look younger than you should.
3. Reducing the risk of cancer.
4. Reducing cholesterol.
5. Normalize sugar in the blood in people with diabetes.
6. Improve sexual function.
7. Helps reduce weight.
8. Reduce headaches.
9. Makes you sleep better.
10. Maintain eye health.
11. Strengthens the heart.
12. Prevention of heart disease.
13. Prevent tumor enlargement.
14. Increase the production of red blood cells and white blood cells.
15. Increases fertility.
16. Strengthens muscles and bones.
17. Improve memory.